Thursday 28 February 2019

TOP AIA AGENT - DIAMOND AWARD

The Best AIA Agent - Diamond Award 2018


 TOP AIA Consultant - Diamond Award



Diamond awardees for AIA Save A Life. Alhamdulillah another milestone in my career. 

Insurance & Takaful is about saving and protecting dreams and hopes. Dreams and hopes of the ones we loved. In the most challenging situation facing dreadful events such as Death, Disability & Illness, Insurance policies will continue to keep that Dreams & hopes alive Insyaallah. 

Diamond award means I have saved more than 150 lives in a year. Which means Alhamdulillah I have helped many of my clients in terms of managing their insurance portfolio as well as vast experience in claims. 

Get in touch with me for comprehensive Takaful/insurance planning. Committed, Fulltime , Experience AIA agent ðŸ˜Š


Hubungi saya untuk maklumat lanjut:

Sy Syahirah Sh Kamaruzaman (Sasha AIA)
AIA Public Takaful Premier Presidential Life Planner
Million Dollar Round Table Qualifying Member
Hp     : 0126171000
email : sasha_aia@yahoo.com
Fb     : Sasha- AIA Takaful Consultant
Instagram : sasha_aia  
Whatsapp : www.wasap.my/60126171000

No comments:

Post a Comment